Hello! Stratux is free software that enables DIY and low cost ADS-B receivers for pilots. It’s easy to build an ADS-B receiver from the parts list, or there are many inexpensive pre-built options available.
Stratux-based ADS-B receivers are the only full-featured receivers on the market that are compatible with every major EFB.
- Full Kit - Large Antennas.
- Full Kit - External GPS Puck.
- Full Kit - All Accessories Included.
- Full Kit - Canada.
- Full Kit - FLARM for Europe.
Replacement Parts and Accessories
- Stratux 1090ES & UAT - Radios (Low Power) and High Gain Antennas.
- UAT Radio.
- Raspberry Pi 3B Motherboard. NOTE: The 3B+ will not work.
- AHRS 2.0 and Fan Controller.
- Pre-programmed SD Card.
- GPS Internal.
- Removable External GPS Puck.
- Slim Battery with Built in Wall Plug and Micro USB.
- High Capacity Battery Pack.
- USB Power Switch.
- USB Cables with 90 Degree Connection.
- USB Car Charger with Digital Volt Display.
- Suction Mount.
- Suction Cup Replacements.
- Carrying Case.
- Compact 3dBi Antennas.
- Serial Adapter.
- Splitter and Saw Filter.
- Fan and Heat Sinks.
|Platform||ADS-B Traffic||ADS-B Weather||AHRS|
|FlyQ EFB (Seattle Avionics) 2.1+ (iOS)|
|AvNav 2.0.0+ (Android)|
|ForeFlight 7.x+ (iOS)|
|WingX (iOS only)|
|Avare EFB (Android)|
|FltPlan Go (Android, iOS, and Windows)|
|AvPlan EFB (iOS and Android)|
|iFly GPS 9.4+ (iOS and Android)|
|DroidEFB 2.1.1+ (Android)|
|OzRunways EFB 5.4.2+ (iOS)|
|GRT Avionics EFIS (latest firmware)|