Hello! Stratux is free software that enables DIY and low cost ADS-B receivers for pilots. It’s easy to build an ADS-B receiver from the parts list, or there are many inexpensive pre-built options available.
Stratux-based ADS-B receivers are the only full-featured receivers on the market that are compatible with every major EFB.
- Raspberry Pi 3B Motherboard. NOTE: The 3B+ will not work.
- Pre-programmed SD card with Stratux software.
- Stratux 1090ES & UAT - Radios and High Gain Antennas.
- Stratux Case with Fan, White ABS.
- Slim battery with cable.
- GPS (optional without AHRS or required with AHRS): GPYes/internal or Vk-162/external.
- AHRS (optional): Stratux AHRS Sensors and Fan Controller / Raspberry Pi MPU9250+BMP280.
- Window Mount (optional): Stratux Case Suction Mount.
Parts in Canada
|Platform||ADS-B Traffic||ADS-B Weather||AHRS|
|FlyQ EFB (Seattle Avionics) 2.1+ (iOS)|
|AvNav 2.0.0+ (Android)|
|ForeFlight 7.x+ (iOS)|
|WingX (iOS only)|
|Avare EFB (Android)|
|FltPlan Go (Android, iOS, and Windows)|
|AvPlan EFB (iOS and Android)|
|iFly GPS 9.4+ (iOS and Android)|
|DroidEFB 2.1.1+ (Android)|
|OzRunways EFB 5.4.2+ (iOS)|
|GRT Avionics EFIS (latest firmware)|